Thursday 6 July 2017

Aldi: Limited Edition and Retro for your Kitchen

Aldi are known for their weekly deals.  They produce a booklet weekly with the coming offers helping you plan your shopping for the upcoming week.  They call them 'Specialbuys' and include at least 6 fruits or vegetables at a really low price and various foods that are on offer.

The 'thing' with the 'Specialbuys' is that they are limited in quantity and when they are gone they are gone! Starting today (06 July 2017) the kitchen items are retro influenced.  The main range comes in three great colours; red, cream and light blue.

I was sent a selection from this retro collection.

The Retro Juicer takes me back to my early married years when I really wanted to get a hand press juicer with the lever arch. Available in red, cream, light blue or orange and will retain at £12.99.
I think I shall visit the market on Saturday to stock up on oranges!! I will be juice happy!
Enamel has always been a favourite of mine. I have built up a collection of enamel mugs, individual serving dishes, pots and pans and more.  I was really excited to get this enamel oven dish.  It is available in three colours and oven safe up to 250oC.
It is a good size for a lasagna for a family of four or roast chicken pieces and really so much more.  The retail price is £12.99.
Also in the enamel with a lid  range is a Casserole Dish with Lid, a 16cm pan with lid and as shown below a 14cm milk pan also with a lid.  The pans retail at £9.99 each and also come in three colours
Retro Storage Jar, each 1.1 litre capacity and come in a range of five designs.  They have lids and would make great tea and coffee containers.
Mr R was excited with this 3 in 1 Retro Grill.  It has a hotplate, griddle and kebab grill.  It comes with skewers and the skewer rack is detachable
This immensely popular and really versatile and useful electric item will retail at £29.99 and comes with a 3 year warranty!
Also in the range is a Retro Under Counter Fridge, Retro Microwave, toaster and kettle, stick blender with accessories and more.  Pop down to your local Aldi and remember they are only available while stocks last!

I was sent a selection of products from the current Aldi Specialbuys.  I was not required to write a positive review.  As usual all photos are my own and may not be reproduced in any form without my written permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment