Sunday 16 November 2014

Big Cup Little Cup - Online coffe and a great discount!

I have recently written about CafePod, the little coffee pods that are compatible with my Nespresso coffee machine.
This week they sent me some coffee from their online sister company called Big Cup Little Cup.
Big Cup Little Cup are offering an online service for their coffee pods where some are made for the little cup (espresso) and others for a big cup (lungo). They can offer limited edition and small batch artisinal coffees.
 
This month they have a limited edition called Reindeer Rocket – a full bodied coffee with a hint of intuitive chocolate with a strength of 9, a perfect full bodied lungo. Brazilian Arabica beans and Southern Indian Robusta beans make a bold and powerful cup of coffee that lingers and finishes with a smoky flavour on your palate. Perfect to warm you up after tidying the leaves in the garden!
Why not pop over to their website and you can get a lovely 15% discount on your first order! Just enter the exclusive code:  HEIDI15 at the check out.
 
Thanks CafePod and Big Cup Little Cup for the samples to try.
 
I was not paid to write this and as usual all opinions and photos are my own.



 

 

8 comments:

  1. I might be trying a coffee machine soon and I got to check out if these are compatible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We use our Nespresso machine all the time, quick and easy and it's great to find compabible pods.

      Delete
  2. Looks very interesting Heidi and I must seen if these fit my Senseo machine! Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think the Senseo pods are a different shape Karen, sorry.

      Delete
  3. Oh I could do with a Reindeer Rocket right now, so tired after my 2.30am wake up from the 4 yr old. It surpassed all previous early start times!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you catch up on your sleep, if not take a strength 9 to keep you going!

      Delete
  4. How handy to have another Nespresso compatable brand with good coffee. I'll definitely be popping over to check them out. GG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have tried different compatible pods and really like these.

      Delete