Tuesday 8 October 2013

Christmas Means Quality Street - A Green Triangle Pudding


The supermarkets have started offering the big tins of chocolates in readiness for Christmas and that includes Quality Street.

Their green triangle has proved to be one of the UK's favourites and is echoed in the single large green triangle just made to be dropped into each Christmas stocking!

I was recently sent Quality Street's new innovation - a creamy chocolate and hazlenut dessert inspired by the green triangle sweet. This pudding has been made for them by Nestle.


I am not usually in the habit of having a pudding after dinner during the week but had to have a go at these.

They really are creamy and chocolaty and the hazlenut is not overpowering. In fact I like them better than the original green triangle sweet!

I am tempted to have one of these for breakfast too!!

This product has just launched in Asda, Morrison’s, Sainsbury’s and Tesco at a RRP of £1.19 for a twin pack and RRP of £1.98 for a four pack.  The family will thank you if you pop some of these into your shopping trolley for the weekend!

(I was sent samples of the new Quality Street green triangle dessert to try, I did not receive any payment to review these and all opinions are my own.)


No comments:

Post a Comment