Wednesday 25 September 2013

Rachel's Organic Rice Pudding


Usual dilemma tonight - what to have for pudding!

Now I make great rice pudding (I use a recipe given to me by a Greek girl I worked with many years ago) but it takes time to make.

Sometimes you want something quick and delicious. Rachel's Organic Divine Rice Pudding hits the spot!
 

It's creamy and sweet and made from a traditional recipe using cows milk and eggs.  It can be eaten cold (how I like it) or heated in the microwave.
 

I was sent some samples of this rice pudding for review but the opinions are my own.



1 comment:

  1. This is the most delicious pudding I have ever eaten-no kidding! I stock up on them because my supermarket sometimes runs out andthen I have withdrawal symptoms :-)

    This stuff is GOOD-trust me...better than any ice cream or other cold treat out there. It's probably not good for me, but I eat it every day!!!

    ReplyDelete