Tuesday 10 June 2014

Food Blogger Connect 2014 - food, drink and friends

Last year I attended my first Food Blogger Connect conference for food bloggers.

Due to the high cost and the fact that not only did I not have any money spare but also could never have justified the expense to Mr R, I went as a helper.  

The experience convinced me that I wanted to attend this year as a full attendee. The fact that it was over the three days of my birthday weekend didn't go down well with the family however I made the decision to attend.

Every year they push the boundaries and invite speakers and well known bloggers and cook book writers to pass on their vast wealth of knowledge to us. For this I would like to say "thank you"!

What do we do all weekend? We eat ....
We drink ....
More eating and drinking .....
 
 
 
  
 



And we learn our craft and network with each other!




I would like to thank the organisers and helpers for making this a great weekend and look forward to knowing the dates for next year asap!

I was not paid to write this post and all opinions and photos are my own.







 

 




16 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time! I am loving all the Patron :)

    www.hungryhealthyhappy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am slightly addicted to the Patron after the weekend!!

      Delete
  2. It was a lovely weekend wasn't it Heidi. Learnt quite a bit, plenty of great food and Tequila and fab to meet you with you and everyone. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louisa, looking forward to next year already!!

      Delete
  3. GREAT to see you again Heidi and what a LOVELY write-up too! Cheers! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like a proper birthday treat for you Heidi, especially with all those cocktails ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a great time and I had a super birthday!

      Delete
  5. It was a lovely weekend and we all came back with a wealth of knowledge, and lots of new friends. I love all your photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loads of tricks of the trade to collect and put to good use. See you soon.

      Delete
  6. Fun! Did you miss getting stuck in a car for three hours with me?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those three hours will never be comparable but you were missed for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Their manager is an amazing man who will work to make sure your wedding is perfect. He is one of the best in the business with knowledge of everything.
    best dance club nyc

    ReplyDelete
  9. food and beverages where the most delicious in the world?
    http://skyfooddrink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. food is good,if you want than visit this site

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have added great photos, Thank you for sharing your amazing experience with us.

    crierpr.com

    ReplyDelete